Tuesday, June 22, 2004

~15 part 1

Just for the record, I'm leaving the spelling and grammar errors alone, purposely. That's how it's written in the actual notebook.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3-28-85

Well, it looks like I'm doing good so far. I don't have a job, but I'm managing to get by. School's a wreck, when I do go, I only go to one class and cut the rest.

Things are going good. I'm really developing as a person, but other things are horrible. I'm dead to Mom and Stan, I can't talk to, write, or see my brother or sister, and Stan has already threatened me. I wish they could understand how I feel and what I'm trying to accomplish in my life. I miss Seth, alot. He's so young.

Karen has helped me alot, she's always there for me and I love her more than I have ever loved anybody. I wish she knew how I felt. I'll always be there for her, and always love her.

No comments: