Saturday, June 26, 2004

~Sleep not

I didn't sleep very well, despite my efforts otherwise. Was hearing stuff (I think they call them auditory hallucinations, but I get them every so often), and when I fell asleep I had nightmares.

Thinking before bed is important. If I force myself not to, the thoughts will come when I sleep... when the guard goes down... and then the littlest insecurity will become a nightmare.

Woke up a lot, which is the usual, but with nightmares, I wake up and then stay up longer. There's no simple half cigarette, sip of water, then back to sleep. It's more, turn on the tv, eat something, smoke, drink water, use the bathroom, then try to get back to sleep.

Woke up the last time to the downstairs neighbor's bass line.

I'm still tired. Think I might nap a lot today.

No comments: