Wednesday, June 23, 2004

~15 part 3

moving right along...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 20, 1985

Well, Summer vacation's half over already. It's been ok. I guess. Alot of shit falling down though. I've been seeing a psychologist weekly and I enjoy it emensely.

I'm feeling very lonely lately. I lie in bed at night and wish for someone I can roll over on and get some affection. Sometimes I wish Karen were back, but then I get to thinking, she put me through alot of shit along with the good she did, I don't know if I could take that again.

I really can't think of what to do with myself. I want to meet new people, but I don't have the money to get out of the house. I guess one day I'll find somebody, but this waiting is maddening. It's so boring here I can't sleep or eat, only smoke. My lungs are the color of this ink by now. Life's a bitch. Where are all the lonely people? I'd sure like to give one of them some company. That'll be 2 less lonely people in this mad mad world. I feel like crying, but tears don't come anymore, only sadness, like a deep dark pit, knowing it's swallowed you up. I quit this band I was in for a while. You can't be in a band with no instrument and no money. So, I can wait, something's bound to happen soon. Life's so eventless lately (last 2 weeks really) Bad events have been happening for awhile, but not really good ones. I'm so bored, sad, tired, lonely. HELP me! Somebody!!!!

Love is somewhat like a nuclear bomb
It comes without warning,
Hit's you hard enough to blow you away
And when it's gone,
the pain continues long afterwards
Love is life, death, and birth

No comments: