Wednesday, June 30, 2004

~Flustered

Sometimes I can deal with not being able to get my head to where I want it to be, sometimes it just makes me angry.

I want to be able to write... to continue on with that little journal adventure I've been on, but it all seems so complicated. There's so much detail... there are so many stories... how am I to determine which are the most important? Sometimes I think that I should stop attempting to tell any sort of story... sometimes I think that I should just slap up random entries and see what it looks like. Pushing myself to tell the story is what makes this the most therapeutic though... it forces me to really look hard at things... to weigh them... to put them into perspective.

How can you know where you want to go, or if where you're going is where you want to be, if you don't know where you're coming from?

Why is it so important to me?

No comments: