Saturday, June 19, 2004

~13

...and so I continue looking back... continue my attempts at learning from myself, from my past...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-5-82

Don't ask me why I'm starting my journal in November, I don't know. So far this has been the best and the worst year of my life. In a nutshell, I'm going crazy.

Alot of people are saying for the past month, "Is something the matter", well that I know of, not really. My teacher Mr. Romoff, the other day said, "You're not acting like yourself" Well, who am I? I'm certainly not the person who used to share a bed with my sister, I'm not the "tough punk" who shoplifted at Woolworth's, Thriftdrug, Thriftway, or anywhere else I went, so, who am I? Maybe by next year at this time I'll know. Maybe I won't.

I'm pretty smart, but pretty dumb too. I really don't have any logic. I have no idea what to be when I get older.

If I had a nick name I'd probably want it to be Crazy. 'Cause that suits my strange personality. Part of it anyway.

I dream alot. Not mushy day dreams, just nice ones. Growing up, what kind of house I own, where, things like that. The reason why I dream and read a lot is because I wish I could be somewhere else.

I hate shrinks. I think that if people don't know what to do about their own problems, their lost that's all their is to it, they shouldn't go and blab to a stranger.

It true your peers can push you into anything especially hating people.

No comments: