Thursday, June 24, 2004

~Just so you know

Yes, I do have a girlfriend. Don't even try to compete. You've already lost. I'm not saying this because I'm conceited, it's just wrong for her to have to sit and read flirtatious comments posted by people who don't realize that they're barking up the wrong tree. I love her. I'm not looking. 'Nuff said.

I'm using much of this blog to go over my past... to take a look at where I came from... to gain insight, and to stay real. Yes, I still have bad days and still have bad feelings, and I will express them... but I don't need saving. As I said, flirting will come off as disrespectful and pointless, and patronizing me will only get your comment deleted. I reserve the right to be pissed off, to hurt, to point the finger of blame, and to say whatever the fuck I want to say without having to apologize for it, or endure being force fed a dozen cream filled donuts by people trying to get me to "look on the bright side".

I do like it when people read what I write and get something from it (what writer doesn't?), and I do enjoy intelligent comments, even if I don't always write back.

My story is a colorful one. My life has indeed been hell, but I'm not there right now. That was then, this is now... and right now, things are looking up... even on the days where I'm cranky or hurting.

Please respect that.

No comments: