Wednesday, June 16, 2004

~Where everyone would love to drown

I can't sleep. So much is on the brain...

Thinking thinking thinking

Thinking about life... love... soul mates... fate...


What if?

What if that "one" you've always been searching for suddenly showed up? Then what? What the fuck does "happily ever after" look like? What are you without your searching... your wanting... your misery and aloneness?

What if, one day, that "one" is actually there... to have and to hold... to make everything ok... to make all the bad go away?

Then what?

Do you wait? Do you wait for the "other shoe to drop"? Do you trust it? Do you run, fearing a repeat of every last one of the billions of times when you thought "maybe this is it"?

Why do we wait? Why do we search? Why do we hope?

... and What if? What if all of a sudden, it was all over?


Who would you be?

1 comment:

chembear said...

I will still be me, but I will finally be whole, the gaping hole in me filled.