Sunday, June 20, 2004

~The beat goes on

I'm feeling a little off. I took a nap, and woke up feeling first hungry, then this weird combination of scared and angry.

The bass level on my downstairs neighbor's stereo is way up. Trying to block it out... turned on my own radio. Sympathy for the Devil is playing. woowoo woowoo woowoo woowoo

It's not drowning out the bass. My eardrums are rumbling.

I'm reheating coffee from this morning. I'm really torn between that and a beer. Torn between two lovers?

Not wanting to think about that time... Boy George... My "awakening"... Bandanas... changing High Schools... Heather... Hardcore... The Hunger... Mr. Kauriga... Carlyn... My first time behind a drum kit... Playing Double Bass... Cutting under the desk... Lori... The Pajama Game... People thinking I was on drugs... the summer... waiting in line for Jefferson Starship tickets and bumping into Mia... Elf Quest... Bowie... Stray Cats... drumming... drumming... drumming...


I'll stop the world and melt with you...

1 comment:

chembear said...

You've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time