Friday, November 11, 2005

1pm111105 ~comment

(In "Poverty The other white meat")

I can't argue with what you just said but I want to give you an idea: I told you the other day I have been reading your blog for months and one thing I can tell you is that if you ever decided to publish your writtings you would most likely find a publisher. Have you ever thought about how huge your contribution could be for others who go through the same?

Damn, I think I'm gonna have to login the ~blog to send you a private message with my idea. May I?



I hear your idea. I simply cannot follow it. Shoot, half the time it takes me a half hour to read a paragraph.

Money. It's all about money, isn't it. Makes me mad.


I'd rather be hungry and know that people get something out of what
I write then be a millionaire having the balls of Dr. Phil. Know what I mean?

I dunno...


I just can't seem to handle all of the technical stuff. :\

No comments: