Friday, November 18, 2005

~CNN and Multiple Sclerosis propaganda

My thoughts on tonight's episode of "Larry King Live" on CNN...


1. FUCK YOU
2. Thank you, CNN, for showing the 30 seconds of Richard Pryor.
3. That was the most OFFENSIVE piece of media CRAP I've seen about MS... EVER.


I'm beyond mad, right now.


...but hey, that's probably just my "negative attitude".


WE DON'T ALL HAVE RRMS. WE DON'T ALL HAVE MONEY, OR FAMILIES, OR JOBS.

Some of us have had our lives RUINED by this disease.

Some of us don't GET to choose whether or not to be PERKY.

Some of us can't calm down long enough to write to CNN to bitch about it.


...and as for Terri Garr, right now, I hope she gets a big fat lesion tomorrow, and drops DEAD... and takes the rest of those perky, one sided assholes with her.


Not All Of Us Have A Choice!!!!!

We don't all have the same parts of our brains affected!!!!

We don't all have RRMS!

To some of us, IT'S HELL!


It's not always about how we deal with MS... to some of us, it's how MS deals with us.

What I watched tonight made me want to slit my throat. It was one sided, damaging to people like me who are actually going down FAST from this disease.

...the first thing that went were my cognitive skills... and whatever part of my brain controls right from wrong.

I had RAGE like you've NEVER seen... I wanted to break EVERY law you'd never DARE think of having broken.

I'm NOT in jail, due only to what control I DID have. I CLUNG to that... DESPERATELY.

I still feel it... still WANT it... to just act on those impulses...

but I don't... I don't DARE.

Why?

Because I know that I have a DISEASE.

The brain controls EVERYTHING... even RIGHT from WRONG.

I'm SICK.

I know I'm sick, and I STRUGGLE.

Lesions don't only affect people's ability walk, talk, or see... they affect people's ability to not skin their mother with a butter knife!!!!!

For hell's sake!!!! This disease is REAL. It's not just... oops, my leg feels numb!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not that I don't have sympathy for people whose legs go numb, but SHIT... that's NOT what this disease is all about!!!! It's about the BRAIN!

No comments: