Tuesday, November 22, 2005

~low energy

I'm still half asleep. A lot of people commented on my last few blog entries, and the comments were very much appreciated. I just feel too damn shitty to reply to all of them. Sometimes it's just like that... I read them, and reply in my head while I'm reading them, but then when it comes to actually typing the reply, it just doesn't happen. Same thing happens with e-mail. Sometimes I can reply, most times, because I already have replied in my head while reading it, it doesn't come out again. In a way, I suppose, it's like saying the same thing twice. Takes energy to read, takes energy to think, takes energy to write. Some days, I'm just too low on energy, no matter how I actually feel.

All that to say "I'm sorry" for not replying to comments more often. I do like when people comment, and I don't want my lack of reply to cause people to stop.

I'm really tired. I'm hoping that this here cup of coffee will wake me up a little. My dreams were VERY vivid again, last night/this morning. I like when they're vivd. It's like a vacation from life.

I had a thought, upon waking from one of them, because in it, one of the themes was, trying to find somewhere to lay down to go to sleep.

If we fall asleep in a dream, what happens?

No comments: