Wednesday, November 23, 2005

~as usual

I'm not feeling too well today. Last night was bad, and all day today. I finally got a break from the "oh shit, this hurts" cycle in the last hour or so. Took the trash out. Got my first shower since Sunday, I think it was. My head is still hurting, and my right leg. My ears are ringing and oversensitive. My eyes are having trouble focusing. My stomach is messed up. ...but, I'm sitting up, dressed, and out of bed... at least, for now.

I don't know that this is medication related, but the fatigue is way too much. I don't think that I want to continue taking this Seroquel... it doesn't seem to be doing any good. It's like a lot of other psych meds... it doesn't stop you from being angry, it just stops you from acting on that anger. Not much you can do if you can barely keep your eyes open.

ouch

I need to get back in bed.

No comments: