Thursday, November 3, 2005

~beef and beer

I'd planned to sit down and write, but now, I just sort of feel like getting drunk and passing out. Unfortunately, these days, passing out usually happens before the drunk part... which sucks.

My MassHealth bill came in the mail. My Smell Phone bill didn't. Both are due. I'm overdone. I got some groceries though. That's a good thing. There was an echo in the fridge. Food is getting REALLY expensive... Even a pound of ground beef is $5. There are sales, but by the time you get to the store, whatever's on sale is sold out.

I'll take care of the rest of the bills tomorrow, and then figure out what I have to work with for the rest of the month. I guess it's no big deal. It's not like I can go out and do anything anyway. I sure do miss that... going out. I used to be a barfly. Out out out. I was always out. I guess I was just getting my time in while I could. I'm glad I did.

....off to drink my beer. 50 cents well spent.

brrrp

No comments: