Monday, November 7, 2005

451am110705 ~comment

(posted by: Nxxxx 11.06.05 7:43 pm in "Leaves of Green")

I thought I should let you know I read each and all of your entries. I don't visit ~blog often but for some reason your blog is the only that is really worth reading, so much that I syndicated it long time ago and each time you post something I read it as soon as it comes on my reader.

I have read all your posts and in one I read that you don't like physical contact, but I want you to know that each time I read your posts I feel like giving you a hug and tell you that i would like you to think that besides your bunny rabbit and your cane and your plant, there is someone who keeps you company all the time with her thoughts that that is me.

Perhaps this is the only time I write to you or perhaps not, but if I don't do it again do not think I have forgotten you, it's just that I would like to be that little stain on the wall that you see each time you pass by it and for one reason or the other you never clean 'cause it's just part of the wall.

I believe in life and you are one of those rare people who live it no matter what.

I admire you tremendously, highly, and i wish for you the best even if the best is just sleeping one more hour at night, I know, deep in my heart, that you will make the best of it.

Meatballs sounds delicious!!

I don't care if you like it or not but...
(((((((((((((((((Cutter)))))))))))))))))))))



Thank you, Nxxxx. You made me smile. Both what you wrote, and the fact that you read what I write every day, mean the world to me.

I'm very lucky to have come across people like you, online and off. For as many bad ones as I've dealt with, it's people like you who make it all worthwhile.

thank you

No comments: