Saturday, November 26, 2005

~Not Friday

Day after day... writing... complaining... waiting... killing time...

Felt like crap today. A lot of problems with pain and nausea. I have no appetite. Then, maybe it's just from eating Turkey for 4 days in a row. Maybe I bored my stomach to death.

I need to get a shower. I don't remember when my last one was. Wednesday... according to this blog. Shows how on top of things I am. Up until a second ago, I would have sworn it was Friday. It's Saturday. It's a "holiday weekend". Whatever. Means nothing to me. Less activity online, I suppose.

I keep thinking back to last year. What an awful time. My eye was going. I was living in the house equivalent of HELL. That really did scare me, the whole eye thing. All of it scared me... I scared me.

It's been one hell of a year. I'm, honestly, amazed I made it. I suppose I'm glad I did. I guess I feel like I did some good somehow.

I did my best. I think.

No comments: