Monday, November 28, 2005

~Aisle Rage

Great, ~blog is down. I always love it when ~blog is down.

Today was an odd day. I managed to get showered (I was beginning to think about just using a paint scraper), and I managed to go to the foodstore and out for lunch, with my friend. It went ok, I guess. I got testy in the foodstore. I couldn't walk very well. My legs kept locking. Some BITCH decided she would just about knock me over with her cart. It REALLY pissed me off. Then, the other BITCH behind her followed her lead, and too, just about knocked me over. BITCH 2 actually worked in the damn store! I did good though. I kept my trap shut until they were out of earshot. ...but then, in line, after I'd just ran my yap about BITCH 1 and BITCH 2, another CUNT decided she'd apply for the BITCH 3 position, cutting me off as I tried to get into line. She got the job.

I did good. I actually did, pretty much, keep my yap shut, until my friend and I got out of the store, but then I ranted. I didn't get in anyone's face, even though I desperately wanted to.

I'm used to assholes. The world is full of them. Problem is, I'm used to being able to dodge them. Now, I'm off balance, slow, and blurry eyed. I can't play the bob and weave game like I used to. One of these days, some asswipe is going to knock me down, and Nessie is going to crack someone's shins.


Lunch was nice, but I couldn't eat much. Not good. When Cutter cannot eat all of his sushi, all is not right in Cutter's world. I didn't even order that much. My stomach has been off for days now. Nothing much going in, and too much of nothing solid coming out, if you know what I mean.

It was nice spending some time with my friend. ..and I suppose it was healthy to get out. Every now and again, seeing the world for what it is, is a good thing. I get spoiled online. I start thinking that everyone is going to be nice, and intelligent, and respectful... I get used to thinking that I can just point and click the assholes away. Real life ain't like that though. In real life, there is no off switch or shrinking of the window. There are just too many pieces of shit floating around in the gene pool.

...but then, there are people like my friend... so I guess it's not all bad. I'm glad that, in the gene pool, she has a life raft. (She's not a floater, like the turds are. ;))

Guess I'll take my grumpy ass back to bed. ~blog is back up. It must be a sign.

No comments: