Wednesday, November 16, 2005

~crack kills

I got some sleep, which is a good thing. Just took my shot, which is also a good thing. Hopefully, it'll give me a bit of an upswing, at least for a few days.

There's a lot that I want to be able to do, if I get a few days of semi-functionality. "House work" needs to get done. The mail needs to come in, and the trash needs to go out. I have to figure out how to get a week of food with $25. I need to call SSD and MassHealth, to find out what's going on. I should attempt to figure out this new Medicare D thing. I need to take care of my hair... my beard is now full and there's enough on my head to actually pull. I need to get a shower. This is not good. This is not Cutter.

I fear starting this new medication. Neurodude said to take it at night, before bed. Cracks me the fuck up. That's one of the big problems with the doctors. They assume that everyone else is just like them, only uneducated. Dude couldn't understand why I couldn't get to the hospital. I don't drive. Dude says "there's a bus that runs on Rte 9". ... and how exactly am I supposed to get to route 9? Dude says, "take it the same time every day, at night, before bed". Ummm... dude? I haven't had a motherfucking bedtime since 1999. Take this, it's an anti-psychotic head-med that you have to take every day, that might work with certain types of pain, and might help with sleep, but you can't take if you drink alcohol. Ummm.... are you on crack?

Whatever, I'll take it. I'll take it at about 11 PM, before I plant myself in front of The Daily Show. If I drink, I drink. Too fucking bad. He didn't say anything about not drinking. I found out that info myself. I guess he should have warned me. I guess he should have attempted to know me a little better.

I'm sure I'll end up filling everyone in on the details. I should have the med by Friday, provided MassHealth will actually pay for it. The Daily Show isn't on, on Fridays. Maybe I'll feel good enough to write here, as the stuff kicks in. Should be interesting.

No comments: