Tuesday, June 15, 2004

~no see food

I haven't been in the place to cook. I have to though. I'm out of Cheetos and Hot Dogs.

From what I've been told, I'm not a bad cook. I do enjoy cooking. I just don't enjoy cooking for one on a daily basis. My food budget, and the fact that I only get to the grocery store every other week, doesn't allow for much either. Produce doesn't last. Meats always have to be frozen. Bread only stays fresh for so long. I work around it, but it's not the healthiest diet. Too, there's the head thing. Sometimes cooking isn't an option at all... and there's no hiding the Cheetos.

Right now, the makings of (my version of) Seafood Fettuccine are waiting for me.

It's just that I'd rather have a beer... I'd rather get in my spot on the floor and sulk.

Notice I'm here typing. So, although I'm not staring into my beer, I'm also not cooking, showering, working out, cutting my hair, or taking out the trash either.

Whatever it takes. Right?

No comments: