Sunday, June 13, 2004

~Yapping

I spent the last 5 years posting on, and running, online bulletin/message boards. Day after day I'd post, and bear my heart, my soul, my head, my thoughts, and my goddamned genitals... and day after day I'd have to explain myself over and over and over again.

I started a blog thinking (stupid me) that it was like an online diary... that I could write and just pass out the link to people I knew.
oops

I'm ok blogging now. I think that it's cool that people read what I write, and that some even comment about what I write. I won't go back to BB/message board mode though. I'm not going to argue my point, defend my words, or translate what I'm saying into 100 different forms of English so that everyone "gets my point".

I just want to write... express myself... maybe tell a few stories about my life... post a few poems. If people get anything out of what I write, I'm glad. That makes me feel very good. I'm not going to turn my blog into a message board though. I'm not looking for community, I'm just looking to run my yap.

No comments: