Sunday, June 13, 2004

~Roughage

Ate some salad... hoping it'll push the half ton of Cheetos that I ate yesterday through my system. Buy one get one free can be a BAD thing when it comes to junk food. I still have another bag... and a long day ahead of me.

I have things going on in my life... BIG things... not really wanting to go too into them here though. I can say that they're doing me good. I can say that I've been having a lot of good days... and that I am beyond grateful for that. I've had more than my share of bad days. When the good ones happen, there's a part of me that fears... that can't quite get to the point of believing that it's real... or that it will last... but despite that, I appreciate them.

It's a reality I've come to know in life... The price you pay for getting everything you've always wanted, is the fear of losing it.

No comments: