Saturday, March 18, 2006

~Almost half way here

10:16 AM - 3/18/06

On March 8th, I started a project in honor of "Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Week" . I decided to post one piece of writing from each of the 23 years since my first remembered "exacerbation", giving people an idea of just how MS can affect a person's life. I wanted people to get a better picture of this disease, and what it can do to people.

Although the official MS Awareness week is only March 13th through the 17th, it is still my plan to post the old writing, one piece of writing from each year, a day, until I get to the year 2006. I do hope that people will continue to read, even after that though.

In my life, and on this blog, every day is, at least in part, dedicated to MS Awareness.

It's purely selfish.

I have MS.

No comments: