Friday, March 10, 2006

~Welcome to the jungle.

7:32 AM - 3/10/06

1984 was the year I left home. It's not just that my mother and step-father were abusive, although if they weren't I don't know that I would have left. It was about the pain. Physical pain, mental pain, emotional pain, SPIRITUAL pain.

In their defense, it really isn't easy to work with a kid who can't even explain what's going on.

I got my reputation that year too, I guess. I got really (MS) sick while working on my High School's musical. It was a lot of stress. It was May. There were finals going on. I was in the band and on the Stage Crew. The commute to school took about an hour and a half. MS and stress don't mix. In the end, my peers and teachers thought I was doing drugs. So did my parents.

I wasn't.



I was flaring.

No comments: