Friday, March 31, 2006

~and, in the end...

7:26 PM - 3/31/06


2006

So, it's now 2006. We're one quarter of the way through it. ...and where am I? Aside from being in Massachusetts (in my own apartment, and not in a wheelchair), and not in Pennsylvania (or Montana), I mean.

Well, I'm better, and I'm worse. I'm worse because that's how my brand of MS works. That's how PRMS works. You just keep getting worse, despite the occasional plateau of "bad" you hit. I'm better, because I know that I have this disease now. They say that knowing is half the battle, and in my case, that seems to be true. It's much easier to control your actions, when you know what exactly is causing the intensity of the emotions which are motivating you to act.

I'm Cutter. I have MS. My words are sometimes hurtful, or scary, but your intestines are safe.

2/7/06 - MRI

No comments: