Monday, March 13, 2006

~Explosive rant

1:21 PM - 3/13/06

I don't know if I'm getting my point across in my writings here.

I was first, and continuously, diagnosed as being "mentally ill" because no one ever gave me an MRI. Even after 4 times in a mental institution with an MRI machine, no one ever checked my actual BRAIN. They just judged me, labeled me, and DESTROYED MY LIFE.

MS will often present as "mental illness" because both can be about the brain.

From what I've read, one of the leading causes of death in people with MS is SUICIDE.

Even Richard Pryor was so PARANOID that he slept with a gun!

My being suicidal, depressed, paranoid, rageful, and dangerous is BECAUSE I HAVE MS.

I'm a GOOD PERSON, with a fucked up brain.

I have A LOT of self control, but even I screw up sometimes. I almost killed someone because of this disease!!!!!!

Here's an MS awareness idea - maybe some people behave atrociously for a very legitimate reason, and maybe if they knew the reason they could avoid acting on things impulsively.

No comments: