Tuesday, March 21, 2006

~lesions can't touch this

6:49 PM - 3/21/06

I can't stop my head... it's racing and racing and racing.

Sometimes there just isn't enough beer.

I can't even write about everything that's swirling around in there... it's old stuff... it's stuff from WAY back... it's stuff that I've carried around... stuff that just became part of me... stuff that time resolved into a permanent, yet painful space in my heart...

It's not the journals. No. This goes WAY back. This is stuff in my journals that I've read over so many times that... it may as well be a tattoo. Stuff that I don't need the journals to remember.

I remember his eyes. I remember looking into his eyes... that moment... when the whole entire world stopped, and I knew that there was an us and a them.

Then, I was locked up.

...and I lost him.

No comments: