Friday, March 3, 2006

March 3, 2006

6:46 AM - 3/3/06
~Just one more

I can hope that today goes a little better than yesterday. I'll try my best to do what I can to see that it does. It's just not easy to wrestle with chemicals. They do some funky crap with your brain.

If nothing else, I'll try to take more breaths before hitting the return key here. Not that my feelings aren't valid, and not that I'm not entitled to express them, I just think that a few extra breaths might, at least, keep the poop off of public places (like ~blurt).

When I get riled, I get riled. My rage circles and spirals until it feels like being done with me. We dance often, despite my aversion to dancing.

Having Solu-Medrol in your system is like having a few drinks too many at the club. Whatever was in there before, is now free to come out all over the place.


6:46 PM - 3/3/06
There's something wrong with me

I want to cook a turkey.

No comments: