Friday, March 24, 2006

~Smiles can be good.

9:41 AM - 3/24/06

I'm really tired. This project is draining me, on a lot of levels. The MS is trying its best to kick my ass too.

I had a nice late night, last night. Spoke with an old friend, on the phone, for a couple of hours. Even after we hung up, I was still smiling. I'm still smiling now.

In my language, the word "friend" just doesn't even come close to defining what I feel, or once felt for certain people in my life. Not that I just toss the word around either. When I call someone my "friend", it means that they mean a whole hell of a lot to me. I even have friends that are like family to me.

I guess that's why they invented the term "soul mate". With soul mates, not even time matters. Whatever comes to pass, reconnecting always feels like coming home. Last night, for a couple of hours, I got to be home.

No comments: