Friday, March 24, 2006

~In Dreams

10:00 PM - 3/24/06


1999


     I dreamt that I was dead. I'm still a little freaked out by the dream. I saw my body. Towards the end of the dream it was said that my body was dead, but that my brain was still firing. I was communicating with (my sister), and mom was there. It was agreed that I would not be reincarnated as her child again - agreed between me and her. People were gathering for my funeral. I wanted mom to tell me whether (birth certificate father) was my father or not. She mentioned that (her old boyfriend) had just called her. Some little guy was there. Mark from somewhere in South America I think. He kept talking to mom, patting my head - my spirit head or whatever. Said something about "Bela ears". I was trying to figure out where to go to be reincarnated. I thought of T. and C.'s boy, liked the fact that he was living near D. But by the end I realized that there really was nowhere, and that the generation was wrong.
     It was just so eerie to see my body there like that. I was naked except for my underwear. I forget what killed me. Something with my stomach or lungs... I don't remember. It just really freaked me out.

No comments: