Monday, March 6, 2006

~Bloody Hell

7:36 AM - 3/6/06


It was a very rough night. Only made it about two hours into the Oscars. I passed out cold, headphones on. Woke up around midnight or so. Tried to find out who had won what by attempting to read the bottom of the MSNBC screen. Didn't see anything there. Went to the bathroom. Ouch. Really ouch.

Got back into bed, but couldn't get comfortable. Burn burn burn.

Went out to the living room and turned on the computer. Saw that Brokeback didn't win for Best Picture. Bummer. Oh well. I should care, but no, really, really ouch.

Stopped by the toilet. Drip. Burn. Sonofabitch OUCH.

Stared at the tv. ouch ouch ouch

OUCH

I took an Ibuprofen.

Went back into the bathroom, turned the hot water on, got a washcloth.

Drip into hot washcloth.

drip OUCH drip OUCH drip FUCK!!!!

This went on for almost an hour.

Then, I realized that there was blood on the washcloth, and in the toilet.

Dripped and burned and ouched until it stopped long enough for me to get back into bed.

I fell asleep around 4 or so.

I'm up now.

I peed.

I'm back down to a 6 on the pain scale. Six, I can do. Last night's 10? Ummmmm...

Got Bullets?

No comments: