Monday, March 20, 2006

~prep

9:19 AM - 3/20/06

I should read back over my journals more often. I seem to forget a lot of things... good and bad. Too, I seem to confuse things. I'll remember something happening, but I'll switch the dates around in my head.

"And it came to pass, when he had made an end of speaking unto Saul, that the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul." ISamuel, 18:1

I don't know if my reading my old writing is making my head worse, or if because my head is getting worse, I'm having trouble reading over the old writing.

"Once you realize it's all about vanity - it's not."

Keep running across dreams I wrote down... and they frighten me... predictions... warnings... signs...

...one long path leading directly to this moment...

shoot.. forgot about that... that one started off as a threesome

Was that my life?

No comments: