Friday, March 10, 2006

On deck

2:45 PM - 3/10/06

There's nothing quite like opening up about really painful shit and having no one say a damn word. They'll chat about cooking stuffing until their fingers fall off, but say anything in response to what I write that is really intense and painful to me?

All of a sudden there are tumbleweeds in my comments section.

I've always hated that about writing online. Seems that people are petrified to talk about anything real. It's much easier to discuss tv shows, politics, religion, and stuffing recipes. The worst that can happen is that people get into arguments. Dog forbid they should talk about what's really in there... what's really behind all their opinions and tastes and judgements.

I guess that's it though. People don't want to know what's behind all of that stuff. If they had to deal with it, they'd probably end up blowing their own heads off. It's a lot easier to ignore it all, and let it out by persecuting everyone else out of jealousy.

I guess I'm in a bad mood.

Thinking about life does that to me.

I'm jealous of people who can fool themselves into thinking that life doesn't suck.

No comments: