Saturday, March 11, 2006

~slowing down

4:14 PM - 3/11/06

The walk didn't happen. Took the trash out though. The monster box was bugging me, and I figured that while I had some energy, I should do it. I'm starting to feel pretty drained. Maybe it's from yesterday's dose of pushing myself, or maybe it's just the Velveeta shells and cheese I had for lunch. MMMmmmmm.... Over a thousand calories of "no nutritional value"... my favorite! I ate that around noon, and then had to get into bed. Eventually, I'll learn not to push too hard. Eventually.

There is a big part of me that wants to go into all sorts of detail about my life, while doing this 23 years thing. The other part of me is putting its foot down about it though. If I get started, the whole thing will become much too BIG. Every year of my life could fill a book all by itself.

So, that said, the only task I'm committing to is posting the writing. I'll leave it up to the readers to think about what it means... what it says about my state of being at the time, and as well, how that might have affected the people around me. If I do it any other way, I dare say I won't make it past 1985. There's just too much to tell... too many events... people... details... feelings... It's all important, but just picking one excerpt per year is task enough. Posting the excerpt counts as more than enough.

Wow, am I ever achey-drowsy.

ugh.

No comments: