Thursday, March 30, 2006

~Welcome to Massachusetts

9:01 PM - 3/30/06


2005


Thurs. March 24, '05 1:50 AM

     Can't see well to write. Still in the hospital, went in Monday. Got a cane on Friday, but have just graduated to the wheelchair. Today, my legs just quit. Then my head went off further with eye problems and short term memory problems. I freaked out a bit. Shed a few tears... fear and embarrassment.
     Odd how I know how to use a wheelchair. I suppose it must've been all the training I got in my past dreams. Freaky indeed.
     My head is killing me. Pain killers don't work. I took 2 Ambien, that didn't work to get me to sleep either.
     From what they tell me about the MRI I had done Monday night, there are a lot of old scars... and quite a few new active areas. It hasn't hit the spine yet. I do look forward to viewing them myself.
     I hope my legs clear up some after this Solu Medrol treatment... I have 3 more days, already did 2. I can't use the chair at (RavensWings'). I don't know what the next step will be if that's the case. They keep mentioning a "home". This completely freaks me out. Not too surprising I can't sleep.

No comments: